Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Who Would It Be My Mom or My Baby Brother?" by Tatiana Ramirez

     There she is, panicking eating her breakfast because of the stress she has. She doesn’t know what to do! She’s upset my dad tells her it’s going to be okay but he wasn’t exactly right. So the doctors went into the room and told my mom and dad that, it’s either my mom or my baby brother that was going to die so my mom and dad started cry so badly.
     I just stood there doing nothing, thinking about what was going to happen. So my dad went to where he works at, and brought my mom some pills or so from his work. So she drank them twice a day it was going better but when the baby was about to be born the doctor said she had to get a c-section so that way no pressure goes on the baby, so my mom was in pain, yes, but it was worth the risk. I heard her scream, felt her pain so much that I could have no longer taken it. So I went home with my dad.
     When I went back to the hospital there he was in my mom’s arms.I was so happy so were my parents. I had told my mom that that, that day was the happiest day of my LIFE!! At first I was so scared I was way too young to see my mom or my brother die. So from then and on I thank god for having my mom and brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment