It was a nice sunny day in California. My mom had taken my two older brothers and me out of school. When my mom was pulling in to the drive way I saw my two aunts standing there with my grandma. When I got out of the car I saw my grandma crying. I gave her a hug and went inside to get my stuff and my dog.
When I came out my dad and my first older brother were putting stuff in the car and the moving truck. I asked my brother “Are you coming with us.” He said “No I’m not I’m going to be living with Mary for now.” Mary was his girlfriend that he was going out with for a while now. After my brothers said their goodbyes they put their stuff in the car and got in. I waited a little bit before I said my goodbyes then I said my goodbyes to my grandma and my aunts.
After my parents said goodbye they got in the car and we went to my uncles house to say goodbye to him. After that we all got in the car to start a life in Utah.
No comments:
Post a Comment