It was a hot summery day, the sun was out, and the wind was blowing birds chirping. It was such a great weather! There was always something to do were we lived. We lived in apartments, everybody described them as if you were in a jungle, because there were just so much trees, birds, waterfalls, animals and everyone was so nice. It was such a great place to live.
Well… it was not so great after this happened! It all started when I went out to play with a couple of my friends and my cousin. We were all very young; seven, eight, nine. We all decided we were going to play hide and go seek. It was always fun! Well I got chosen to go and seek. So I was it, all my friends go and hide. I start counting to fifty. So started looking. Suddenly I heard someone around the bushes. Thinking it was my cousin. So I run to it and, I didn’t see that a rock was in front of me. Next thing I know, I trip and fall straight on my face and hit a sprinkler right on my eye! I was in so much pain! So I get up and start running home covering my eye. Once I get home it was very dramatic! I start screaming telling my mom I got hit in the eye with a sprinkler. So I show her my eye and the look she gave me scared me even more. My mom was so freaked out! She’s all like ‘We’re going to take to the hospital right now!! ’
So we get to the ER. Waiting… While we we’re waiting I saw these two girls that we’re twins. They had some horrible blisters all over their face. Well I wasn’t quite sure if they were blisters, although they sure did look liked it. They looked very painful!
Well they called my name to go in. They took a look at my eye and said I had to come back in a week to get my eye site checked to see if I was still ok.They still gave me medicine for the pain. So I go back in a week the doctors check my eyes and said I’m perfectly fine! It was such a relief once I heard that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment