Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Soccer" by Hector Robles

My crisis is about soccer when I was in California and I was in a soccer team called FC Corona. I played defense in that team. Then came one day when we had a soccer tournament it was at 8:00 a.m.  so I had to sleep early to get a good night sleep and to be ready for the soccer game. Then came the day I woke up at 7:00 a.m. to get ready for the big tournament. I arrived at the park at 7:45. I and my team were warming up to face our opponents. They were called Chivas they were one of the best teams in our league. The game started it was a hard game for both sides. The first half of the game ended. I was exhausted I got a drink of water and got ready for the second half. The score was 0-0 it was a good game and a hard game. The second half started both sides were worn out after the second half ended. The score was still 0-0, so we went to penalties. They shot the firs penalty and they missed. We shot and we made it. The final score for penalties was 5-3. We won so that means we advance to the next round.  After our game ended another game started which was Pumas vs. Necaxa. This was another good game but at the end Pumas won the game. So that means they advanced to the finals. We had one more game to play if we wanted to be in the finals against Pumas. Our next opponent was a team called San Pancho they were a good team we only had beat them four times we were going for our fifth. The game started and we were ahead after the first half ended. It was 2-0 after the first half ended. The second half started and after it ended we won the game we advanced to the finals against Pumas. The final score was 3-2 it was a good and hard game. We beat them for the fifth time.

No comments:

Post a Comment