Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"The Jump" by Uriel Martinez

“Run!” yells my friend “you can do it!” I start to jog….but stop half way, I turn and look back, I’m on a roof, there’s trees around me I start walking back, and I stop again but this time on the other side of the roof.  “Here I go” I mumble to myself “I can do this,” I start to run for the edge of the roof as fast as I can, I can see the edge now, I jump. . . . I past a half broken fence, I feel like I’m flying once I hit the floor, I don’t feel anything so I try to stand up, I can’t feel my left foot I didn’t think it was a big problem so I try walking forward, I start falling instead, I try my hardest to sit up right, once I’m laying down I yell at my friends to see if it was normal to not fell my foot, the run towards me and start helping me up, and took me home. Once I got home my dad found out about it, I told him I fell of a roof he got lotion and started to move it back in place it hurt, I could feel my bones moving under my skin, at that moment I decided I wouldn’t climb houses again.

No comments:

Post a Comment