He was lying on the floor. I couldn’t stand seeing him in pain so I walked away letting everyone do what they had to do. I called my sister for help and she called everyone else. I remember them all showing up one by one. First it was my sister Brean, then Juny, Eva, my mom, few minutes later the ambulance pulled up. I remember regretting even going.
One day over the summer it was a sunny, hot day. I woke up to a knock on the door, getting up confused I went to the door to see who it was, I peeked out the blinds seeing one of my friends, I went outside and said “Hello” with a response “Hi.” Me, my sister Carley, and my friends Ernesto, Esequiel, Sergio, and Juny went to hang out in my back yard, we were starting to get bored so Me, Ernesto and Esequiel went for a walk at the Utah State Fairgrounds. At the Fairgrounds there is a big field of grass with one building, The Gazebo. Me, Esequiel and Ernesto went to stand on it when Esequiel asked if Ernesto “could do a flip off?” Ernesto responded with a “No!” Esequiel started running towards the edge of the building, and did a flip.
Ernesto and I stood there in shock that he actually did the flip. We stood there waiting for Esequiel to come back up, but he didn’t. Esequiel finally said something but not something you want to hear. Esequiel started yelling in a calm voice “Call 911! I broke both my arms!” Me and Ernesto didn’t believe him because how calm he is. Ernesto and I started to walk to the edge we looked down and he was lying on the floor.
My mom took me and Ernesto back to my house so I could calm down. Carley came running in the front room telling me what was going on when I left, she told me “There taking him to Primary Children’s hospital, If you want to go you better hurry.” Carley and I Ran to Eva’s house to go with her. When Carley and I got there Eva was already in the car. We drove behind the ambulance all the way to primary hospital.
When we got to primary children we had to sit a while before we were told to do anything. Finally we were told that Esequiel will have to go through surgery. Eva came out of the room to tell us what was going on, Eva took me, Carley, and Sergio back to our house. We waited for hours for Esequiel to come home, at 11:00 he finally came home. When I went outside I seen him in the passenger’s side with two casts on, I felt bad seeing he wouldn’t be able to do things by himself for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment