It was a Sunday morning and I was at home doing nothing at all and around 3:00 pm my mother got a call it was my aunt she said that she had give birth to a baby boy and to come over to the hospital to see it so we got in the car and headed to the hospital when we got there we ask my aunt where was the baby and my aunt said with the doctors and that she did not know how the baby was at this point so my mother asked me to go ask a doctor where the baby was and how was he so I looked for a doctor in the hallway and found a doctor he told me I could find the baby in the new born so I went there the people there told me that my aunt baby was in the emergency room and I ran to my mother and aunt to tell them what they told me and my mother and I went to the emergency room and there was my aunt baby half died!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment