Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"The Broken Arm" by Kimberly Valle

He was running and in a second I saw him on the floor. I ran up to him and told him if he was ok but I saw my little five year old cousin David crying and his face all red. It was a bright sunny day in the fall and me and my cousin where in the park racing each other there was a lovely couple talking and a dog right next to me and my cousin. My cousin was running and I saw him trip on a rock and he fell when I saw that he had fallen I ran to him but in my mind I told myself that he was ok and he will get up but he didn’t. I didn’t know what to do I didn’t have a phone with me and I was so scared that I froze and told myself ok I have to do something I can’t just leave him here like nothing happened so I took one last look at him and I ran home to go get my mom. When I got home she was cooking and told me where my little cousin was I told her what had happened she went with me back to the park and was telling my little cousin if he could move his hand he said no that it hurt. My mom took my little cousin to the hospital and when I went to go see him I told him what did the doctors told him and he said that he broke his arm and that he’s going to have to but a cast. I felt sorry for him but he said it was cool because he got to choose the color of cast he wanted and all his friends got to singed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment