He was lying there bleeding from his head. Ambulance rushing over to see what they could do. Mom and dad rushing over crying for him. As he fell he knocked out. Cousins rushing over to see if he was okay. A lot of houses surrounding him. No one has seen him flip over while he fell except the boy that he was racing. When I found out I was shocked and scared for him. He got rushed to the hospital as the ambulance came.
We were waiting for him to come home to see him happy again. It was the saddest moment of our lives to hear and see what had happened. He had to get staples in his head but it was only two staples. I saw it in his head with blood coming out. If the rock or whatever it was didn’t get in the way that day probably would have never happened. After a few weeks after my brother had the staples removed. He was happy that he could be able to play basketball and football again. Before the incident had happened my cousins got a hold of my mom and dad to tell them my brother is knocked out.
We were at home and my brother was sleeping over their house. We didn’t want to sleep over because we wanted to play videogames. At this time it was during the summer. It was on a hot day but it was in the afternoon. My mom got a call from my cousins and my mom was yelling to my dad “Lets go hurry up hurry up”. My dad was confused until they got to the next street over to see my brother and they just started crying.
I wish I was there but I had to babysit my little brothers and sister. It was crazy I couldn’t believe it. That is like probably the worst thing that had ever happened to him. He was riding on the road with the boy he raced and he was riding a bike. The bike was my cousins that lived in the next street over when that sad crisis happened to my brother. “Are you okay?,” I asked “Yeah I’m just hungry and tired,” he said. After that that day ended and the next day it was a new day. That’s all I have to say about my crisis about my brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment