Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"The Drama" by Maria Gastelum

The phone rings my mom answers the phone. My cousin Ada is on the other line and says “Check out the news” my mom says “Okay”. We put it on the news. My dad comes on with his head down, two police men are on the side of him. My dad says to me and my mom that “ I am very sorry for what I did and I will miss you”. This is at 6:00 am in the dark night sky the sun is rising.  My dad just loves to draw and sometimes when he sends letters he just draws and just gives us info about when he is okay and he is mostly having fun.
          It seemed so sad when I seen my dad. The first thing that came to my mind were questions in my head. Where was he going? Was he going to be safe? When this moment happen I felt like a lost puppy. I got the answers like a month or two later. The lost puppy feeling was gone. I was like in my little own world. For this moment for me is WOW  How can this happen I asked. On this time in the lost puppy feeling it was like I outside in the grey and dark in the sadness. When they send my dad back to Mexico. I was just in scared when all this happen. I can only see him like once a year in the summer. The only way I can talk to him is letters and on the phone. I pray and hope I will see him once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment