Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"The Time I Almost Burnt an Ally" by Carlos Vasquez

It was just a normal boring day I went to my friends house and we were just playing a game of football on the playstation 2 and after that we played another game of football and so we decided to go outside to jump on the trampoline and my friend said “let me bounce you up as high as I can “ ok I said so he did and I went up and when I came down I hit my face on the bar of the trampoline and it heart but it didn’t leave a brose then I went to my house and got a flower that was from the 4th of July and took it to his house and jump a little bit more and he told me to light it so I did and I didn’t know what to do with it I held on to it when it was on fire so he said “throw it” so I did and it landed in a pail of dry dead grass all the sudden boom big flames as tall as me so my friend grab the hoes and sprayed the fire to put it out it went out I was scared I didn’t know what to do. So then Anthony said “it’s a good thing we put it out cause if we didn’t the people across the street they would have called the cops and we were really got in trouble and all of us could have gone to  a detention center and stay for about 2-3 months  or even longer I was lucky that I didn’t get in trouble  and if I told my mom she would have grounded me for 2 months and beat me with the belt.
t.

No comments:

Post a Comment