Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Crazy Day" by Chandler Wiley

I and my friend are going down a river in Wyoming. It had trees all around and mountains and mountains all over the place this was Wyoming. I had great times at this river but not this time. My two friends were Trevor and Laura. Trevor was 13 and he was a great friend. Laura was a year younger then Trevor but why more mature because she was growing up, and I was 8 very young but I had not control because they were so much older than me and I did not have any experience. Well to the story now. Well why were going the river with no supervision is dumb because they knew what to do if we got in trouble but we did not listen. We went down the river any ways. We got in a little yellow but and started from the camp. We realized that we could not turn the boat and the current was taking us from the bank of the river. We were stuck in this river we were scared and we did not know what to do. We should have got supervision but it must have slipped are minds. We almost ran out of options but we got one real quick when we saw a little island right in front of us. This was a good thing because we could not steer the boat. When we hit the island we need a way to get back to side were the camp was on.
I said “why don’t we just use those rocks to get across.”
They said “yes.”
They carried the boat and I carried the paddles. Well I go first and I slip but luckily they I a branch that I can grab and get onto the bank safely. Then they get across. Then my dad and grandpa come and help us get back. Then we eat and talk about the great adventure that we went on that day and we go on living and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment