Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Bad Trip" by Harley Casey

I’m looking down at the spot where she lays in my backyard on the greenish  grass and in my mind I’m thinking why did this happen to me? Never in my life have I experienced something so painful I just couldn’t let it go by the fact that I blame myself for it!
            I came home from a long trip and my dogs were so excited to see us maybe a little bit too happy. I was playing around with them as they ran around the yard. I thought that everything was going to be ok but I was wrong.
            My dogs were both female and females don’t get along very well so they fight a lot well they were fighting and then they just randomly stop I was kind of worried, but in that instant my dog punky just fell over and wouldn’t get back up I was freaking out .
            “Mom!!!!!!!” I yelled
            “What what” she said
             “Something is wrong with Punky she fell over and won’t get back up!”   I said with tears running down my face
            My mom ran over there and realized that she wasn’t breathing so she ran inside to go get my dad; my dad came outside freaking out.
            Well my brother didn’t know what was going on because he was on the phone but as soon as he got off I told him what happened I think inside he was dying but he was to afraid to show It he was more mad then anything!
            My dad was leaning over her trying to get her to breath but it just wasn’t working and I knew that this was it I wasn’t going to see her any more so I had to say goodbye.
            I told my mom as I was crying out all I had “she is in a better place now”
            Mom looking as if she had nothing more to live for “why now? Why to me? This wound of happened if we didn’t go on our stupid trip!”
            We thought that she died because she was too excited and had a heart attack, but when I heard my mom say that I was thinking she’s rite if we wouldn’t have left she wouldn’t got to excited and died!
            I sat next to her petting her head and said goodbye forever!
            Nothing is going to be the same any more, never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment