Tuesday, February 8, 2011
"The Car without a Soul" by McCade McAffee
I looked like I was dead lying there face down in the middle of the road. The car kept going did not stop. One summer day me and my friends went skateboarding. At first we were having fun then we started to bet each other that we could do certain tricks. I was in the middle of a kick flip and a car hit me. The car was red it happened so fast I didn’t see it coming. When it hit me I looked like it no intention of stopping. It seemed like no one was driving. Last thing I heard was my friend Edi yelling for my grandma “Bobbie come here someone just ran over McCade”. My friend Edi I think was wearing a gray tank top and a pair of gym shorts. My grandma came running out side with the phone and was about to call 911 when she saw me she dropped the phone and turned me a round. She said all I really had broken was a couple of fingers and got a bloody nose. All I know is that I was passed out for like five hours or so. Still to this day I love to skateboard, play football, and basketball and that car every time I’m in the street I look for a red car that has no soul. When it hit me it took my favorite skateboard with it from what I saw it looked like it was stuck to the hood of the car and I haven’t seen it ever since. And it all happened at Stillwater apartments and I still go there every weekend and still skate there every time I go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment