My brother was about to fall down the stairs, but then I came and saved him. My brother and sister were on the top of my stairs fighting over some stupid reason. They were probably slap boxing because they don’t really know how to fight. Or maybe just arguing at first I don’t really remember exactly what they were doing. It was actually more of an argument with my brother trying to stand up to my sister, but of course he didn’t do anything my sister just hit him and then pushed him.
They were by the railing on the tannish carpet in my house. The sun must have been gleaming on them because I can just picture it at the top of the stairs where the sun shines the most. Especially in the front of the house so the sun shines mostly only in my back yard. Which reminds me of getting blinded on my stairs and falling down them? It hurt very much I almost felt like crying.
My brother and sister were probably fighting about something stupid because they always fight over stupid things. My brother probably just didn’t get what he wanted and then threw a fit over it. Then he would have started screaming and my sister must have got annoyed and mad so she pushed him. But he probably went all crazy because he has anger issues.
Then I came and saved the day right at the right time. I felt like such a hero after that crisis. I mean I could have just let him fall down the stairs but no I am just a great person like that. He doesn’t even appreciate me for doing that as well. So I am just amazing and nice and a whole bunch of good things mixed together.
No comments:
Post a Comment