It was clowdy and dark. the water of the pool was a dark
Blue it was like six a clock. And was kida cold but we stil went swimming me and my baby cuzin she was like 4 years old so so tinny I love that girl.
At the time I was 6 or7 wait I was 7 years old I was little for my age. My mom said to walk my little cuzin to the pool. and she would be there I said ok mom. So I started walk with healy .
We got there we sat down. and I put her life jacket on her waited for my mom she got the we went swimen the I got out with my baby cuzin healy she took her life jacket off my mom said she would be right back so I sat down and look a way for one second
And she sliped and screamed my name and I said I am comen so I jumped in I was a good swimmer so went to the bottom and pick her up and see was so so so scared by the was her faced look she was cold shacky I felt so bad I could not do any thing then I told her it ok baby girl I love uuu so went to the bottom and pick her up and see was so so so scared by the was her faced look she was cold shacky I felt so bad I could not do any thing then I told her it ok baby girl and now shes scared of water so now I have to put her life jacket so so so so tight I love her so so so so so so so muccch
No comments:
Post a Comment