It happened in the middle of Summer Vacation.
I was trying to sleep but I would always feel someone looking at me, when I open my eyes nothings there. I went back to sleep, but I woke up again around 5:30 in the morning; I saw an outline of something sitting on the edge of my bed. I jumped up and turned my lights on, when I did whatever was there is gone now. After that day I never sleep with my lights off. I talked to my mom about it but she didn’t believe, I mean, would you?
So, instead of sleeping in the living room every night she decided to switch me rooms with me. She took my old room and I took hers which was located in the downstairs area. From then on I slept like a baby. No complications, No disturbances, and defiantly No activity!
And ever since then, I have never even thought about that room. When my mom talked to me about her first night in my room, she actually got scared. My dad never really noticed because he was fast asleep. My mom actually saw this little girl that she thought was me.
She described her like this: All white, white dress, white socks, white hair band, sad face expression. After that talk, that night I crept into the room to see if I could see the little girl, my grandma was babysitting me that night, but like all old people, she was asleep in the living room.
I really wanted to find out about this little girl and I’d do anything to find out. But that night I found no evidence that she was even there. I didn’t want to be pushy about the situation but I wanted to know about the family that lived here first. So, my mom called an agent up and scheduled a meeting at our house.
The next morning he showed up with a lot of papers. I didn’t know how he works on this stuff but I thought he was a professional at this job. We sat down and talked, he said he never had a complaint of any haunting or weird things happening. But one unfamiliar family had a terrible crisis, a girl by the name of Marie had been very ill for a whole year! I didn’t know where he was taking this conversation but it was very interesting.
The story started out like this:
A family moved to Utah from Europe, They found this house that I was living in. They had 2 kids one girl, one boy, the girls name was Marie, the boys name was Daniel. Marie was very ill after they moved. The family thought America had better hospitals than Europe did. They didn’t know much English, but they knew enough to speak to the doctors. Marie had been in the hospital under high watch.
No one let her out of there sight, the family would come to see her over the weekends, Marie didn’t go to school. That night, the doctors said shes carrying a deadly virus, they parents had no choice but to take her home and watch out for her. On a very hot summery night, Marie died in her own room due to complications to from the virus. The room she died in was the roomy parents have, that I had. Ever since she died, she haunted that room. She never harmed her own family, but strangers she’d leave marks on their bodies.
She’d tap, scratch, throw something, speak, kill anyone who is a stranger to her. The only problem was she was 10 when she died, and the scary thing is I was 10. When the agent finished the story I was already in tears, the only warning he gave us was to be safe. Well, I don’t think we’ll be safe after all that.
After he left my mom wanted to forget about it and go out. I wanted to stay home and talk to the girl. So when my parents left, I walked into their room and tried talking to her.
Since I’m 10 and she was 10 when she died, I thought I would understand how she felt because were in that age group were we understand each other. So, I told her “I heard your story, and to be honest, I know how you might feel.” Nothing happened after I said that. Then I said “Can you please talk to me? I really want to know about you.”
After that I heard a loud tapping noise coming from the door, I was really scared but I knew if I left, I would be scared to even enter the house. That day it was so clear that the little girl was trapped in that room. 5 long months have passed and I never heard her again.
The day of our move, I put a bear in the center of the room. I felt really bad for
No comments:
Post a Comment