Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Bit by a Dog" by Rafael Urcino

One day I was getting bit by a dog, and my sister really didn’t care because she thought that her TV show was more important. After a couple more painful seconds my mom pulls in the drive way, and yells the dogs name so he could get off of me. Then I told her what had happened she laughed a little bit. But she was still very mad at my sister so she went inside to talk to her, my mom said, ‘’ WHAT THE H*** WERE YOU THINKING JUST SITTING THERE LIKE A LAZY COW, WHY DIDN’T YOU HELP YOUR BROTHER “. Then I laughed a little bit. Later on my mom comes to talk to me and she told why did the dog bite you, I told her that I kept slapping him around because it was kind of funny, then she was telling me to get rid of it. I told her I didn’t want to and that I wouldn’t slap him around anymore she said she will think about it. A couple days later I had checked my leg where the dog had bit me it was looking much better. THEN I WENT BACK OUTSIDE TO CHECK WHAT THE DOG WAS DOING HE WAS PASSED OUT IN HIS DOG HOUSE.  THEN MY DAD CAME HOME FROM WORK AND HE TOLD MY MOM THAT I COULD KEEP THE DOG, ONCE I HEARD MY PARENTS SAY THAT I WAS SO EXCITED. SO WEEK LATER I WAS THINKING OF A NAME SO I CALLED HIM ROCKO, AND THEN HE NEVER BIT ME. THEN MY PARENTS ENDED UP LIKING ROCKO.

No comments:

Post a Comment