I was laying there in the mud at the bottom of the hill. I see my friends running up to me. My eyes, my hair, my jacket, my new shoes, ruined. There was mud everywhere. When I open my eyes I see my two besties running up asking me if I’m ok.
It was 12:00 in the morning. A couple of my friends and I went to a field that had a giant hill. It was drizzling rain, there was little rain, and it made it more colder then what it already was. I’m wearing my favorite party outfit skinnes and a tank top with converse. My friends are the crazy type, but not the weirdo way the funny way. At this point it was raining even more then what it was when we very first go there.
One of my besties her name is Lauren. She’s tall, she has dark brown puffy hair, and she is skinny but the healthy skinny. We do mostly everything together. We’ve been friend since we were 5. She is really crazy one out of the both of us. She runs up to me and my other bestie Cheyenne and says
“Omg!! Guys we should run down this hill. And the one who falls down first has to eat a wood chip.
“Yeah I guess. “ I say unsure about the whole thing.
“What about you Cheyenne?” Lauren and I say
At this point were at the top of the hill. I can fill my heart beating really fast.
“1,2,3 GO” we shot really loud
I’m running as fast as I can I start filling myself start to slip.(I hope I’m don’t fall)I’m thinking to myself then bam I fell straight on my behind. Then I’m rolling down the hill at 45mph my head is starting to hurt. Then I start filling mud.
“nooo!!” I yelled.
I’m laying there for 2 min then I see my two bffs
“Omg that was so fun let’s do it again.”
No comments:
Post a Comment