Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Evil Ball" by Issac Puente

I wasn’t paying any attention and when I least expected it I felt a rush of a negative sensation, then throbbing. I didn’t want to look but I had to, but when I looked nothing was wrong so I ignored it. I just went on in my PE class as if nothing had happened. Then the bell rang and I was in the gym. It’s pretty spacious and cold, there are six rows of bleachers that rolled inward by a remote that only the coaches had, and there were three. So I left to 4th period, which was science, and my hand didn’t hurt. So I continued throughout the day as if I was fine. When I got home I told my mom. “Mom it hit my hand in PE,” I said. “Well does it hurt now?” she asked. “No” I said. “Ok then just go to school like that then”. So I went to sleep because it was a school night and I woke up the next morning and my hand was all ugly and weird. I thought it would go down so I left it alone. for a while, I realized that I couldn’t hold my pencil and I got scared so I told some person to help me do my work and I got through the day then I went home and I told my mom so she took me to the hospital were the doctor said it was hurt and I had a bad sprain. They taped the two fingers that were hurt the most together and put like a thing that prevented them to get hurt on them. So I went home and soon they got better and they were less plump and less purple. It hurt for a while when I tried to bend them inward. But time heals wounds, so they eventually bent inward.      

No comments:

Post a Comment