Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"A Bloody Story" by Myriam Hernandez

            I was bleeding so much. I started to get nauseous. My cousins explained the problem to the check-out lady. Her face looked shocked I think. I really couldn’t see that good cause I was getting so dizzy from all the blood I lost.
            30 minutes ago I was just fine. My aunt Nora brought us to the store to get some juice and snacks. My older cousin asked me and my other cousin if we wanted to play, and we both said “yea”. We started running from my older cousin.
Without looking I ran into the corner of a wooden box I fell to the ground. I felt my fore head and saw my hand it was covered in blood. Then I looked at the box, and it was also covered in my blood. My cousins ran to see me. They gasped as I think they thought I was dead but when they saw me move my hand they helped me up.
I started to think it was stupid to play tag any ways. One because there were saw dust and some nails were we were playing. Two my aunt told us not to do it but we did it anyways. I looked at the box and it was covered in blood some of it was even on the ground. I got very dizzy and fainted. I woke up with gauzes on my head and my clothes were still bloody. I couldn’t remember much thought .

No comments:

Post a Comment