i was walking with my friends and we went to the store and we went to get something but we did not have any money so instead we stole some candy. The cashier was looking at us to see what we were doing. I was really nervous and scared. So when I took the candy I just walk out. I wanted to return it but I did not want them to call the cops on me so for stealing something.
When I left the store I was getting scared that they saw me steal. I was scared that the cops well come to my house. My mom did not know about what I did so I was scared that she would have found out. I went back to the store to go buy something the cashier keep looking at me and waiting tell I was done looking at stuff. I left the store and he just keep looking at me and looking at me.
I went to go steal something else I got more scared because the cashier knows who I was because he knew I stole something. Then after that I stop stealing and my mom found out so I got grounded for a long time. And it suck really bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment