Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"When Carlos Got Shot"

One night me & my friends were sleeping in the front yard. A guy passed by my house & I pretended to sleep. I was the only one wake though. I saw he had a gun with him. He looked over at me. My eyes were slightly shut. So I got up to see where he was going & he was going over to Carlos’s house. I was watching him to know what he is doing. He knocked on the door. And he came out. So they were talking for a long time. I started to get tired. So I closed my eyes for a little bit. I wake up not tired any more they were still talking. So I just laded down and looked up at the stars. I was making shapes out of the stars and even found some constellations like the bid dipper. Then I heard yelling coming for Carlos’s house. I got up to see what was going on then the guy pulled the gun on him. I gasped. He heard me so I got down as fast as I could. He was wandering who was there. He looked around and he ever called out ‘whose there?’ I didn’t answer at all. Then Carlos said something to get him mad and BOOM he got shot. There was a lot of blood on the walls and the floor. I ran inside to wake my mom dad up. “Mom, dad! Carlos got shot right in front of me” I said to them. They got up as quickly as they can. They ran outside to see if it was true. It was and the killer got away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment