Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"The Last Look" by Andreya Prado

We were all in the living room talking in front of a flower frame that my mom loved. The boys were in their pajamas sitting in the hall way. I was also in my pajamas feeding my little cousin and he was in a cute blue little outfit. My mom and aunt were sitting right next to me and my grandma was on the other size looking at us. My mom, aunt, and grandma were all talking and I was just looking at the baby making him laugh and giggle. My aunt turns around and starts talking to me and telling me how was school and how my life was and I was answering her. My aunt went to the kitchen to get him another bottle, when she came back she gave me the bottle and she was still talking to me when all of a sudden she looks at the baby and she tells me “Let me see the baby?” I give her the baby and she starts freaking out saying that the baby was not breathing he stopped breathing for like 1 minute or so. Then I look at him again and I ask my aunt to give me the baby, she gives me the baby and I put my face right next to his chest and I hear him continue breathing so I tell my aunt and she stops crying. She gives me the bottle to put it back in his mouth and I put it in his mouth. We all continue to talk and we see my dad walk in the room and he sits down next to my mom. They start talking when all of a sudden I can’t feel my little cousin breathing so I grab him and put my face next to his chest and I can’t feel him breathing I call his name over and over again, but while I’m doing that his eyes were still open. After a few seconds later his eyes start closing and I start to cry and I hold him even tighter. My whole family begins to cry because right when he closed his eyes we couldn’t do anything about. My mom called the ambulance and they came in a hurry, my aunt and grandma got in and left. The next day they call us and told us they couldn’t do anything about it and my aunt decided to have his funeral in Arizona. We all went and said our goodbyes to Fabian.

No comments:

Post a Comment