Wednesday, February 9, 2011
"Death"
We all had a moment of silence… I walked up to the coffin to take a last look before they closed it. Everyone was sad and quiet. It was dark outside; it looked like it was going to rain. All the streets were quiet, there weren’t any people around. All of a sudden it got windy. As I was getting closer to the coffin to take a last look at him the coffin shut all by itself. Everyone got scared because of the laud noise. They tried to open the coffin back up, but they just couldn’t open it. I started to look for my uncle. I asked him what had happened he said, “The coffin shut all of a sudden by itself and we can’t open it back up”. No one knew what to do anymore. After about 30 minutes had passed they tried to open it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment