Wednesday, February 9, 2011
"What Happened to Me When I Was a Little Girl"
There I was screaming and crying for help telling my mom to come out and help me. Like 7 years ago I came from school and I came home and I changed and I forgot to put on my shoes and my mom said go call your brothers and wash your hands I said alright then and she said wait before you go wash your hands go and get the mail I said ok so I went and I for being dumb to forget to put my shoes. I was walking and I got hurt on my leg and I started to cry and instead of my mom coming my brother came out and help me he said what’s wrong why are you laying down on the ground and I told him I’m not laying down I got hurt can’t you see you idiot and he’s all like they do not call me that so he helped me he carried me and told my mom I got hurt so my mom said what happen I told that something got on my foot and I don’t know what it was so she said let’s take you to the hospital I told her no I don’t like the hospitals please don’t I started to cry more so she said ok then so what do you want me to I told her nothing don’t do nothing so like 3 days passed it was Saturday and my dad said lets go fishing so we went and it was so boring that I didn’t want to do nothing and my cousin said lets go play and go catch fishes I said no I don’t want to go she said why I told her because I can’t walk good she said what happen and I told her so I told her go with my sister so she went and I was just sitting down alone looking at the little fish swim and my mom comes and told me to at least try to walk I said no I do not want to walk she said why because I don’t want to and she said ok then if you don’t want to walk and try your never goanna walk I told her really she’s like yea she was just lying to me to get me to walk so I told my mom I wanted to go home and she said alright then so she went to go tell my dad and uncle and my cousins so we went home and my cousins told my aunt can we sleep over so they did and it was getting dark my mom told me to go take a shower and I don’t know what happen that my leg didn’t hurt and I don’t remember what was it that the thing that was on my leg fell so wow I stared to scream I could walk now I told my mom she said that’s good honey and yea that’s all what happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment