Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Dog Bite!"

Mom picked me up there was blood everywhere and I couldn’t stop crying. I was yelling “Mom my shoe, my shoe.” She put me in the car she was driving fast, the fastest I have ever seen her drive. The back seat was no longer black it was red. I couldn’t stop crying all I could hear was my mom’s voice saying it’s okay baby we’re almost there…..
I had just finished my dance recital I was four years old, my mom and I were in the car and she decided to visit her friend it was about 12:30pm. She called her friend Maritza and she said she wasn’t home yet but we would probably get there at the same time. We pulled up and saw them coming I got scared we got out of the car I was holding on to my mom’s hand. She opened the garage and let her three dogs out of the car I got even more scared. Maritza hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek she was holding the dogs back.
As soon as we walked into the garage the dogs kept barking….at that moment I completely blacked out next thing I remember walking into my house grabbing my left arm. I ran back to my mom and told her to check my arm she looked at my left shoulder and there was a scratch she put a band-aid and said it would be okay. I was sitting in the living room with my mom, my mom’s friend, and her mom I was calm by then. They were checking my arm and saw a big bite on the side of my right arm. My mom picked me up and ran to the car. That day I realized my mom is a very brave and strong person, and nothing was the same after that experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment