Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"My Fall" by Anderson Ramirez

We went to this place that looked abanded. It looked like nobody has came here in a while. I looked around but nothing was there no playground, restrooms, trees no nothing. It was windy I and I would hear the wind. The wind was blowing hard sometimes but not all the time, it would rarely blow hard.
 I always like going outside. But I saw this big rock. It was just in the middle of the field. I went up to the rock and it was tall. It was like three times the size of me. I felt like I was so small. It looked slippery and rough.
 My cousin called me to go eat. After we ate, we just relaxed and listen to the wind. I felt relaxed, like I didn’t want to move but I had to go to the bathroom. When I went, I remembered about the rock so after I went to the bathroom. I went to go find the rock and I saw the rock again. I tried to climb it but it was wet for some reason. I went with my cousin then I would go come back when the rock was dry. So three hours later, I came back and the rock was dried. I got on the rock, when I got to the top, I was way high.
When I was one the tip of the rock, the wind suddenly stopped. I stayed on the rock for a little while then the wind was blowing harder than before. I tried to get off but the wind was hard. I fell off. My leg was in a lot of pain then I went away for some reason. When I standed up, my leg was in pain. So I still kept on walking. When finally I got to my cousin. I told about my leg. So we all went home. My cousin took me home. I told my mom,” Mom, my leg hurts really bad. I think it’s broken.” My mom laughs because she thought I was making this up.
            Later that day, my mom took me to the hospital. The doctor told my mom that I had broken my leg. My mom was in shock. She told what happened. I told her the story then she said,” Oh.” So she took me home. I had to wait a month for my leg to get better. After my leg got better. My life was the way it was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment