Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Pay Back" by Patrick Maka

PUT  YOUR HANDS  UP!!!  My dad is thrown in to a police car and some police start investigating the scene. I only saw that because I just got back from my cousins house. On scene its dark and police lights are flashing with curious people arriving. Made me sick!  These people just popping out of no were like MANN GO BACK HOME!!! Mind your own *?$#%!* business  GOSH! I guess my dad got in some kind of brawl with this one weird man. I was mad at my dad because he messed up this guys face and this guys face was already ALL READY UGLY. When I seen this guys face I said, “HOLY S**T!”I WAS really happy that the cops that were on scene were just like In the move FAT AND REALLY LAZY. The best part was that they were SOOOOOOO LAZY that they didn’t want to drive back to the police station and book my dad so they RELEASE HIMJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment