Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"No Help" by Miguel Cortes

I felt pain rush through my arm after I jumped of the top of the slide. Everyone started running away after I started crying.
I remember that day perfectly, the sun was out, the clouds were thin, and the whole world seemed to be green. It was about 12:30 a.m. and I was in class waiting for the bell to ring to go to recess. The bell rang everybody rushed to get outside. I joined all of the kids who played soccer, against the 6th graders. While I played soccer with the sixth graders I got grass stains on my cloths, my mom told me not to get dirty because she wanted me to look nice for the day, so my uncles could see me all nice and clean. I went to go buy candy where this on obese, huge woman of age 60 sat and sold candy to the kids after they had eaten their lunch. I went outside to hang around with my friends. After, eating some of my candies I told some kids who were around me.
“Want my last candy?” I asked them.
             Everybody wanted it. I made a run for it when everyone chased after me. I went through the playground and up to the slide. I turned around, I saw everyone chasing me. I reached the top of the play ground where the slide was and I jumped off the. When I fell to the floor I felt pain, then more, I stood up and I felt my left arm crack in two. I turned to see what had happened. My arm had a big bump on one side. I found out that I had broken my arm. I started to cry. Even though all of the tears around my eyes were blocking my sight, I saw everyone run away. I held on my arm trying not to get it hurt and walked to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment