It was three in the morning I was short of breath and I woke up gasping for air. The thought of dying was terrifying. My bedroom was dark and empty but full of memories. The bed I slept in was cold even though it was summer outside. I was sleeping in my house with my father and little sister. I went to go tell my father that I was feeling very bad, but I went back to sleep. An hour later I woke up again this time I knew it was urgent that I told my father.
My sister and father got into the truck with me my dad said ‘’hurry’’. So I got into the truck and tried to keep breathing then we got to the hospital’s emergency room, and there were children crying and moaning for help. We told the emergency rooms nurse what happened and she took to a doctor fast. The doctor told us that I could have died. I stayed in the hospital for three days, it was really cool to stay in the hospital and be pampered like a king until we got the bill, but I got to stay in there with all of
No comments:
Post a Comment