This all started when I was about 8 Years old on a hot summer afternoon. I had just gotten out of school I went to go meet up with my grandma & my brother in front of some apartments where there was a pine tree and a huge rock under & right around the corner there was a UTA bus stop and a stop sign. We were just waiting for my cousin to meet with us. So once he got there my grandma’s phone rang & all of a sudden I just started getting this head & Stomach ache. I just heard my grandma say “Okay” in a really upsetting voice & when she was closing her phone she did it slowly. Then I asked her if everything was okay. When she told me that my parents got in a car accident & that my mom was in a really bad state. I felt even sicker I felt like if everything was just falling down on me.
When we got to the hospital I was just really anxious & frustrated of waiting. When I saw my dad I felt glad that he was alive. But the one that I really wanted to see was my mom.
Once I went into her room I ran towards her and gave her a hug I told her I love her & that I was always going to be there for her. That’s when I realized that I really did care for my parents & that they are the only most important thing in my life. It changed me because I just know that’s its tough going through times like that.
The only thing that I did for a whole month & a half was draw for my parents I wanted to see a big smile on their face. This was a huge crisis for me because I couldn’t stand seeing them frustrated eating the same food & watching the same four walls all day. but the day came to when it was time to take them home I was glad that they were out of there, but they couldn’t do much they were still in pain to I was still upset.
No comments:
Post a Comment