Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"I Wasn't There When My Grandma Died"

             I was in my house when my grandma died the phone rang I answered it was my uncle crying he told me pass me your mom I said ok, so I did and I heard when she started crying I wanted to know what was going on so my mom was done talking and she started to pack her cloths I told her where are you going she said to Oregon why she said because your grandma died. I was like WHAT how she said I’ll tell you later right now go and pack your cloths I said ok so I called my godfather if he can take us to Ogden he said yes.. So we got there and my cousins came towards us and they said that she already died 15 minutes ago at this hospital so we took 3 cars to Oregon.
Like 2 or 1 day passed and we finally got there and we went to the aps were my grandma had lived with my aunt and her boyfriend I saw my mom drop her things and run to my aunts they all started crying and I saw my sister I hadn’t seen her in   3 month neither my other cousin she was 0ne year older then us so when I saw them I ran  to them and hug them we started crying it was too sad when we saw my grandma just laying there and when my older cousin took me with her to go put make up and comb her hair it felt weird because I hadn’t seen her since a long time and also because I saw her but she couldn’t see me.
My aunt told me to go for some air because I couldn’t breathe so I did and I came back in I wanted to take a while and go look around so I did I went to this other room I saw a coffin so I went closer and I saw this old man just laying there I got scared so I ran back to this other room and there was a coffin that had the American flag so I just left back.
It was the time for the funeral and I thought  a lot of people wouldn’t come then they did I went up to go see her with my sister and my aunt she was saying stuff to me and my sister. Then more of my family members when up to see her. I asked my mom what did my grandma died of she said well your grandma had something that is like cancer and she was losing too much blood I couldn’t believe that she died and she was only 53 years old.       

No comments:

Post a Comment