It was an afternoon going to the hospital because I had broken my hand. When I arrived at the hospital and the doctors said good thing you didn’t hit your head or if I had hit my head I wasn’t going to remember nothing and I was so scared. I was really scared because maybe if it was bad I was going to have surgery and don’t like to have surgery. They put me in bed that they have to clean my arm so I could have surgery. Then after that they took me to take x-rays and I was so scared because they were going to see what was wrong with my hand and if I need surgery or not. Then if I had to get surgery I wouldn’t go to Mexico. I really did wanted to go to Mexico because all my cousins were going to go and it had been a long time seen I seen them. My dad and my sister were all nervous and I was so nervous waiting for the results and when the doctors came in the results we were even more nervous, and the doctors said, “That it was just misplace.” The doctors told us that I could go to Mexico and just I had to wear a thing around my hand for two weeks and I didn’t like that because it was the whole time we were going to stay at Mexico. I was happy that I didn’t have to needed surgery or something more badly. When I arrived at home everybody was happy that nothing bad happened. All my aunts and cousins were waiting for me to see what had happen to me and when everybody saw that nothing happened they were happy that I was able to go to Mexico.
No comments:
Post a Comment