Monday, January 31, 2011

"See a Ghost at Night"

One day we were playing at night. We play height and see but were not ready to play yet. My mom tells me to go get a cup for to drink. And we try to go get my mom cup. We were at home now. Some noise under our house. We think just our friend. I thing they just want to scare us but were scare. And I tell them come on don’t made us to scare you guy. And is about like an hours them we go Chet out my friend, we think was just them. We’re tried to look were only a dark guy in under my house. And we try to run the faster we can. And we get back to our mom we tell us mom. But they don’t believe us, is to understand. Us and mom and dad to go check out what is there and they go we don’t see anything.
Our mom gets mad to us. We tell other friend are you guy try to scare us them my other friend tell me no scare try to scare you guy all crazy my other friend tell us. Them I go to bed I was thinking about that all the time. And I have nightmare about what ghost do. What do they want and other dream is is like a dark place there is kind like you walk throng to there. And I going throng to there and I saw one man standing there. And a few day latter we was try look at it again  we try to go look again it hard to believe you saw only the first time the next you will never   see again. And next day me and my friend we have an I dead to go look.
Ok I tell my friend we have there people in my group we try to sprite me I each other we want to go to the house first time I left my friend next time we go another one and another one were see just only man in there and we saw just only man in there he living there like 10 year ago. Next day we try to be friend with him he kind great friend. I woulder are you scare us the first time he say no.  Then he said why I try to be like that. That makes people scare.

No comments:

Post a Comment