Well it all started when we went up the raven with rocks falling with every foot step we tack. We got to the top and stopped by a tall old pine tree I have the rifle on my back. About a hower went by it was now six thirty in the morning. The deer started to owack the moms aka dhow came out with their baby deer rite next to them. Then a herd of elk scared them away. So another hower went by and my cousin Karl said “let’s go back to camp”. I said “you can I am stating up hear”. So he goes down the ravine to cam and about thirty minuets went by and an 8 tip horned deer came out from behind a bush. So I got it of my back and poled it out of its brown lather case. I loaded one bullet in the chamber an fierd at the deer I hit the front left leg it started runing and in about 100 yards it dropd to the ground with blood running out of his leg dripping in to the wite snow I called my cousin on the wacetace tobring up the fore willer it took us about 45 minets to a hower to get the 150 pond deer back to camp then went we got back to camp we gutted the deer and then by then it was time for brecfiest so I washed my hands and went to eat some fish and went lunch came around I cut a nice piece of meat of the deer a fried it up with some barbeque sass and then the next day which was Sunday I went up to the lack and went fishing and coat 2 rainbow trout
No comments:
Post a Comment