Monday, January 31, 2011
"Princesses" by Enneiry De La Cueva
Well this year when I went to Mexico me and my cousin were the princesses of were we live so what we had to do is either with a horse and after we either with the horses the band started to play we got off the horse we sit down in front of every one and we had to see people ride horses and who ever dropped a cow we had to give them a ribbin and who ever got to most ribbins they get money or a bottle of wine but I was kind a bordering because we had to be there twelve to six pm and we couldn’t get off there only for I while me and my cousin lied so that we can talk to friends we told them that we had to go use the bathroom but we took for ever and they were looking for us and after they found us talking to friends they didn’t lets us go down only if we were going to dance with people so with I did is so I wouldn’t be there all day I started to dance and after itz was over like around
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment