Monday, January 31, 2011

"Never Woke Up" by Yesica Guevara

My dog never woke up he slept and slept he was sleeping in my room on his bed. My brother tried to wake him up to play with him but he didn’t wake up. My mom said to leave him she thought he was tiered. So we let him sleep two hours went by and I tried to wake him up so he could eat he wouldn’t wake up. I started to worry and I called my dad to my room, and my dad said “he’s dead”. That day was really sad because I got that dog for my birthday, and now he was gone. My dad barred him in our backyard his name was Browny. I think my dad was brave because he picked up the dead dog and buried him that’s something I would never do. My dad thinks he saw him move when he was burying him, but no I think it was just in his head because my dog was dead. I think I had the best relationship with the dog because it was mine and I would spend more time with it then anyone else.  My brother also had a good relationship with the dog he would always play with it and give him food.  The important person in this story would be my dad because you could tell he really cared about the dog he barred it himself with some help of my brother but my dad did all the work.  We have many memorizes with the dog, there was so many fun times. We have a cat now his name is Meme but cats are boring.  All he does is sleep and eat I hope we get a new dog but I don’t think we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment