The picture I drew is my cousin about to get hit by a car, but before this happened our important relationship was that we acted like we were brothers because we use to laugh together and have fun with each other but we were mostly close to each other. We both liked to play sports. I and my cousin usually like to play fight but I would always win him in the fight but he just won one time. This story is all about my cousin because he was a friend, family and a brother to me and he is the best that could ever happen to me in my life.
Me and my little cousin were walking to my house at night because it was the 4th of July 2005.We were just hanging out like little kids in the streets of Glendale and there was a 7 eleven on the right of me and my cousin and he thought he could run cross the street when the light was green and he did and for 2 seconds that I seen him he got hit by a car and flew 5 feet from the car and died instantly and that was the last time I saw him. He was the most important person to me and my life because he did a lot of me and I did a lot for him.
My cousin’s personality was just great he did well in school and his goal in life was to go to college to play football and do something in his life because his father treated him like if he was nothing so that when we started taking care of him and that’s why I like to call him my brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment