I could picture him lying there on the floor in the kitchen. My grandma had just ran in. I was right behind her but she ran as fast as can that I couldn’t keep up with her. I stop for a breath of air then I ran in the house. By the time I got there they were gone and my grandma was crying I asked her what happened and she said “it’s about Ivan” and I started to cry before she could say what happened my mom and sister came over and they were crying. I ask “what happened to him” and my grandma said “hes in the hospital he had a seizure and stop breathing”. I ran into the room crying and I saw his favorite blanket on the bed.
Before I even knew about this I was with my grandma at her friend’s house. I was in the living room and my grandma was in the bedroom folding the Laundry when her phone rang and it was my mom crying saying “Ivan…. The ambulance…. Hurry come!!!!” so my grandma ran out the door screaming and I heard her so I got up and ran out after her down the sidewalk but she was to fast that I got tired so I stop and started to think what happened something had to happened. By the time I got there I see my grandma crying.
Once I stopped crying I saw a bowl of soup and a green cup of water and I started to cry again so my grandma called me into the room saying “its okay, he’s going to be okay.” And she told me that she wants me to stay at her house while she and my mom go to the hospital so I said I would. My grandma and mom went to the hospital and when they got there they called me to say that everything is okay. My sister went to my grandma’s friend’s house and I stayed at my grandmas watching TV. They would call me every hour to let me know what’s going on.
My cousins Jocelyn and Mireya came knocking on the door to come home because they were at their aunt’s house and I pretty sure that they know what happened. I opened the door and they looked sad and my cousin Jocelyn said “Do you know?” I nodded my head saying “yes”. We sat in the living room looking at the Christmas tree and crying. My cousin Mireya was in my grandmas room crying. I came in but she wanted to be alone. My mom called us and said she and my grandma are coming home and to get ready for bed.
My cousin Mireya was in the living room crying in the dark so I came in so see if she was okay. She was holding a picture of him and she was looking at it and crying saying “why him?” why Ivan?” and I said to her “I don’t know?” she gave me a hug and I begin crying again and I tried convincing myself that he’s okay and not to show her that I’m sad but I couldn’t help it .
When they came home they showed us some pictures of him eating a Popsicle and playing with his toys. My cousins wanted to light a candle so we did and the candle was white. We put some of his pictures around the candle. My grandma told us that he would come back the next day. I remember thinking I hope he would be okay and that nothing is wrong with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment