I was locked up in a basement where two of the worst cousins, Julio and Anthony, lives and sleeps in. I was alone and terrified from this tragedy.
It all started in a sunny thanksgiving afternoon. I had to leave with my family to a thanksgiving party. I loved parties. So my parents decided to leave to my cousin`s house. I was scared alright. I shall just call it “A haunted house”. It’s the queen mother of all death in my life. I`d never go there again. As I get there, the two just beat me and scare me up. “Please, I don`t want to go there again. Can`t we just do this somewhere else?” I asked. “If they really want to do this to you, just tell me. That`s why I am here,” my dad said. We arrived at a gate where the front yard is. However, we made it fast. We were walking there. The house is only 1 building away. As we approach to the haunted house, my uncle yelled to his wife,”BRANDY, THERE HERE. WHAT DO WE DO NOW?!” he asked loudly. Meanwhile, the 2 boys heard the message from their dad and they chuckled. This now is the wild reds. We opened the door in front of the house. I was the last one in and I closed the door.
As we stepped on to the living room, I see the table ready, since we were in my house. The turkey, seasonings, rolls, potatoes, and other delicious dishes are there. And I ran into the bathroom and was washing up. My mom called me and Felix up to pick up Julio and Anthony. I was scared alright. I ran downstairs with Felix and called them. No wonder, they weren`t there. Laughs and chuckles of the both ran passed me, took my brother`s hand, and head out the door. I was a slow runner and catch up, but I was too late. I heard them laughed and my brother tried to demand them and me to open the door for me. Felix couldn`t do anything, but stare at the door and hears my cry for help. I bang and bang several times and yelled to open the door. Minutes passed and still, cried for help.
I gave up and sat next to an old, running washing machine staring a piece of broken wall next to me, 5 feet away. I peaked behind the wall and they sat there. My brother was gone. Before I realized that, the two threw some thing at me. I lied in the old washing machine and said stupid to them. They didn’t car, so I waited and minutes passed, and I fell asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment