It’s been almost 2 years since my little cousin has died… my family lives have change ever since it has happened. So I still lie in my room and ask myself why this had happened.
It was June 21, 2009 around 9:30 in the morning we got a call from my aunt that my little cousin was in the hospital because she has drowned. I still didn’t know what had just happened because I was in my room locked up listing to music and being bored. Then I heard my mom knock on my door and told me to come into her room because she needed to talk to me. So I went into her room and sat down. I could see the sadness in her eyes.
“Mija.” She said. “Your aunt has just called and told me that déjà was in the hospital.” I said “why?” she said “because she drowned and no one was keeping an eye on her so she went to the pound and fell.” I didn’t say anything because I was in shock so I just left without saying a word.
Then later around 12:00pm my aunt called again but crying I knew something bad had happened. So my mom was done talking to her and hung up.
Then I asked her what had happened and she told me that my little cousin has died. I just got up and ran to my room and lie down and listen to my iPod and thought about what had just happened.
Until now my life has been different since that had happened my family is not so close no more, we don’t go out as much as we use too like the movies, shopping, out to go eat, also we don’t celebrate that much holidays that much. So pretty much our family is falling apart so it is hard for our family right now.
Now we have some one new in our family and are bring us together again but it’s still hard for my aunt still she cries every night and day but we have to comforter her when she is not with the people she loves.
No comments:
Post a Comment